Monday, February 1, 2016

UNCOVER THE SECRET TO SUCCESS

As I walked to every aspects of life, people are always in search of ways on how to earn money. Who could blame who? we all have our own type of needs, sort of things to buy, but sometimes that eagerness to gain profit leads us to a very complicated situation. Most people usually fall on fake baits by some scammers out there that leads to frustrations, worst thing that could happen drain your bank accounts to zero dollar. Where else could you go, Who else could you trust. 
STOP RIGHT NOW
As i walk you to the process of uncovering the secret to success, I want you stop whatever you had in mind and just focused to what I am about to say “This is about YOU”. What ever whom you will be in the future is what you did today, if you are the type of guy who easily bite to every shiny objects or if you are the type of guy who has a lottery state of mind, then diffidently you are prone to all types of scams out there. I want you to “STOP RIGHT NOW” forget that set of mind because creating huge amount of money is not gonna happen overnight, specially when we are talking about creating money online.



To achieve success there are important key ingredients that we should have to poses.

ATTITUDE - it is the way you think and feel about someone or something, attitude will show you who you really are when unexpected situation suddenly appear. There are some basic questions that I would like to ask 
  1. How do you see things when it happens? 
  2. How do you react to the things that is happening?
There are two types of attitude that we can develop to our selves.

-first is the negative attitude, I don't suggest anyone to develop this type of attitude,  its about being skeptical to everything, to everyone and to every new ideas, your defense mechanism will automatically arise when someone told you "hey i got a better idea than that or hey i got new way to make that job easier" the reaction is automatically on the opposite side of the road and you will always try to find whose to blame when something bad happens.

We cannot judge that person why he always reacted that way to almost everything, maybe that person had a bad experience from the past. something tragic who knows but If you are that type of guy I have a good news for you, its reversible you can change it, anyone can change it. Here's what you need to do you watch motivational videos on youtube, I like Michael Jordans video (I believe I can fly) it show's his greatest and unbelievable shots If he can do that so do you, you can do amzing things if you just believe or watch motivational movies, read motivational books I suggest you read this book 200 Motivational and inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire Your Success  it will inspire you and change your point of view about life. 

Next is to develop your self a positive attitude, I was really amazed by those people who has this state of mind they can change situations from worst into something great they see the bright side of every worst situation period they believe that "There's a rainbow always after the rain" well that is one of my favorite song from south border anyway I think we should all develop this kind of attitude if we want to succeed in life. 

What is a Positive Attitude 

It is how you see things with a right perspective, for example: I am holding a half glass of water, I can say oww it's almost empty or I could say wow it's almost full. With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life  and make it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. It will help you achieve goals and attain success in life, It brings more happiness and more energy. It will also bring hope, self motivation and more respect and love to people.

  • Negative attitude says: you cannot achieve success.
  • Positive attitude says: YOU CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS!

"If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden."

                                                                                             - Frances Hodgson Burnett



DETERMINATION - it is a positive emotional feeling that involves persevering towards a difficult goal in spite of obstacles. Determination is about not giving up. No matter how hard the situation, or how badly you want to just stop and quit, but you still keep on going. Sometimes there are circumstances that  you just want to let go, forget everything you’ve started but determination will make you win that race. 

I remember the day when I climbed the highest mountain in my province together with my team, it was the first tallest mountain I’ve ever climbed, the mount of bulusan which is now known by the name Bulusan Vulcano. 

We started climbing at exactly 5:30 AM and reach the top at 7:00 PM it was the longest walk I’ve ever done in my life, along the way there are a lot of obstacles, snakes, water shortage, energy shortage and sometimes the only choice we have is to crawl but we cannot stop we need to reach the top before the sun sets  it is the only safe place and the only place where we can find water. But to tell you honestly it was the best life experience I had in years the view the feeling when we reach the top it was magnificent.

Let me tell you this! When your brain tells you that your done, you tell this to your brain “One more time” just one more time and give it your best shot.

NEVER GIVE UP! that's all determination is...



COMMITTED - It is a promise to do or give something, a willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, It is a promise or a firm decision to do something, it is about being dedicated or loyal to whatever you do. 

When you start something no matter what happens or how hard it is you must do whatever it takes to finish it, its like running on a race you must have to keep on running even if you are the last person left running, keep on running until you hit the finish line.

In a relationship when I say I love you, I mean that I'm committed to working to love you even when it's hard.


Stay Commited to your Goals, Believe you can get there.... 
It wont always be easy but one day before you know it God will make sure you do. 
He will see you through, keep reaching for the stars. 


Hi, My name is Ruff. Its been an honor meeting you and if you need anything feel free to contact me, I am here to help you. Drop me a comment below....

No comments:

Post a Comment