Wednesday, February 3, 2016

GENERATE TRAFFIC IN FREE EASY STEPS

What is Traffic?

It is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site. This necessarily does not include the traffic generated by bots. Since the mid-1990s, web traffic has been the largest portion of Internet traffic.

This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit. Sites monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic to see which parts or pages of their site are popular and if there are any apparent trends, such as one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country.

Hi my name is ruff I started working online as a surfer just like everyone else, and then I got hooked up on a money making system online to tell you honestly instead of generating profit I generated a lot of headache "wiggle wiggle"and a lot of money of course. As time goes by I learned a lot of things, strategies tools and massive amount of experience but before that, just like I said (Lot's of Headache) I experience a lot of failures working online and the main reason, I was a vergine that time in this business I don't even had an idea that anyone could generate a huge amount of profit working online, kick my butt.


I started with just a simple hobby of mine to write something! songs, poems, stories anything that pops up on my head. I learned from my failures that the good thing about it learning from my mistakes, so why am I doing these, yup that's the reason I see the beauty working online, and so do you I must say and that is the reason why you are here reading this crazy stories of mine. I don't want anyone to experience the same thing as I did before, its frustrating but the best thing is I became the number Online Master "what the F" okey lits skip that master thing but If there is something I could do to help newbies, then i guess that is my greatest achievement. 

I learned that the only way to make your website become popular is to create a huge amount of traffic.But doing that alone will take hundred years of making "I was just kidding" but to tell you honestly it will cost you a lot of time engaging in social networks, forums and so on and so for etc but if this is your passion then you will succeed. 

If you would ask me what is traffic for me, well traffic is group of cars colliding with each other “that’s a joke” wiggle wiggle well for me traffic is the blood of every website without traffic your website is as good as dead, a lot of bloggers and website developer fail to generate profit on their website because of this problem "TRAFFIC GENERATION" more traffic means more profit to get higher ranking on Google every website must have a huge amount of visitors everyday. 

Traffic increases your rankings on Google and if you are monetizing your website this traffic will really increase the amount of profit you can create on a daily basis and my Job is to help you gain traffic on your website!.

There are a lot of ways on how to Generate traffic on your website there are paid versions and free versions but lets talk about the free version.

1.First create a good content on your website, something informative something that could make people wanted for more or content that could help them make things easier for example: How to loose weight. How to train dogs, Cooking Lessons or Tips on how to create the best pasta. In that way the number of your website visitors and Google rankings will increase day by day.
  • Tips: When creating a content on your website make it at-least maximum of 700 words and if you are out of words just type something like this: jjjjjjjjjj ssssssss ppppppppp eeeee jsdhdgdhdcbhsxcj sjckjscds  jsck a jhscxisi ahchuuu lllllllll until you reached the maximum of 700 words (Oket that is a joke)
2.  Second is creating traffic using social network sites, there are billions of people, businesses and public figures are  already engage in this social network. Its like a supermarket were all types of people are gathered together, this social network sites can create a huge amount of  free traffic on your website, if you know how to use it properly.

Lets talk about facebook. 

What I like about facebook is that you can promote your products or your website for free by creating your website a facebook page, you can easily share it to your friends, schoolmates or associates "Create Your facebook Page Here" you can generate tons of free traffic on your website by creating a call to action button on your facebook page.

       Tips: The first thing you need to do is create an entirely new account for your business just for                      your marketing efforts, don't use your personal account because some of your friends
                 hates the feeling of being marketed.


When people click on a sign up button they will be automatically directed to your website. But first let me show you the History of facebook. Watch the video below!

The Story of Facebook


How to set up call to action button.


  • Click call to action button located on your cover photo. choose edit call to action!


  • Click choose a button and choose witch button you would like to appear on your page.



  • Place your website URL as shown in the image below, and then click Save Changes.



The more sign up you get the more traffic on your website.

Twit on Twitter.

Twitter is one of the best social network sites where you can generate free traffic for your website, If you aren't on twitter already you need to join them right now Click Here!  In order to get a lot of unique visitors you need to have a large list of people inside of your network called "Followers"in order to do this is by following the people related to your niche.

The main basic principle of Twitter is "You follow me and I follow you" the success of your website traffic is by being active on the platform you don't  need to stay 24/7 just make sure that you are using Twitter for what it was design for, tell people what you are doing in regards to your niche.

How to Automate Your Twitter Account?

If you are too busy on working something or you are on a vacation and you don't have a time to open your Twitter account just to make a quick response to those people following you, "Socialoomph" To Learn More Click Here! will do that job for you this is actually my favorite tool for my account. This service has a tons of capabilities that make your twitter easier, It has the ability to automatically follow people who follow you, and to also send direct messages to people automatically when they follow you.

You could have a generic tweet that say something like this:

              "Thanks for following me. I look forward for your tweets, If you are interested in
                How to loose weight please check out this website [Your Link]


Now that you know how to generate traffic on two biggest social network sites. Its time to move on to the next platform "The Traffic Exchange" have you ever heard the word exchanging traffic? If the answer is "NO" Let me introduce to you some of the traffic exchange platform that I'm using to generate a huge amount of free traffic on my blog.

Traffup - Have ever heard the site called Traffup, It is also one of my favorite sites where you can generate free traffic for your website its free and its easy to use. Get Your Free Sign Up Here!

WHAT IS TRAFFUP? Traffup is a tool for generating more traffic on your website from all around the world. Using traffup is so simple even your Grandma can use it to increase visitors on her blog, you can get more Twitter followers or spread messages using Retweets.

How to use traffup - your main job is to gather points for your website the more points you gain the more visitor you get its like a community of advertises, you gain points by viewing other websites. You will receive 50 points for every websites you have visited and you will use that point for your websites visitors. Earning points is unlimited you can make thousands of points just by spending a few hours of your day.

You will love this platform just like I do so go ahead and create your lifetime free account.


Free Website Visitors

The next traffic exchange that I'm using is EasyHits4U.

EasyHits4U - It promotes your ads to all members and if you become a member then definitely they will also promotes ads to you. Its  Free and easy to use, EasyHits4U is one of the most prominent internet marketing programs on the web with over 1,087,278 members.

How it works?
For every site you visit, you will receive one visitor back to your link. There's no limit to free visits you can receive per day — 10, 100, or even 1000 its totally unlimited you are definitely  gonna  love this platform

How you can benefit – Here’s what I love about this platform In addition to free promotional services and tools as an active member  you will also receive:

• $0.30 for 1000 pages viewed;
• $0.10 for every person you refer;
• 40% from purchases made by your first level referrals.

You can generate a few bucks from this platform it’s a win win situation.  So if you want to become a free member go ahead and click the banner below:

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Hi, My name is Ruff. Its been an honor meeting you and if you need anything feel free to contact me, I am here to help you. Drop me a comment below....

No comments:

Post a Comment